Welcome / Croeso
We hope you will enjoy looking at our website and find it interesting and helpful. It is difficult to do justice to the enormous range of facilities and educational opportunities available to all our pupils, but we have tried to give you a glimpse of what our school is about.
Our academic achievements have taken a great leap forward, as a result of the combined efforts of staff, pupils and parents. It is important to us that new parents feel themselves to be part of our community and share with us in our hopes and aspirations for the future.
This is a thriving school of 1000 pupils. In our last inspection pupils declared that they felt happy and safe in our school. Both teaching and support staff are highly committed and give generously of their time. The pupils are cheerful, friendly and polite, and partake extensively in extra-curricular activities.
We are very much a caring school and go out of our way to ensure that every individual member is considered and catered for to the best of our ability.
Mr R Francis
- Year 9 and 11 Options Evening Thursday 21st January
- Friends of Milford Haven School
- Year 11 Science | Past Papers
- Year 10 Science | Past Papers
- Year 11 Exam Timetables
- Milford Haven School Pupil Deprivation Grant Statement
- English Language GCSE Support Evening – Wednesday 2nd December 2015
- Year 11 Parents Revision Evening
- Friends of the School
- Stars in their eyes 2015